Map of Munkstigen Via Ferrata with paths down.
- Red is the via ferrata which starts at about 20 m.a.s.l and ends at about 500 m.a.s.l. Munkstigen is 950m long and was Northern Europe’s longest via ferrata for many years.
- Blue route is an alternative path that can be used if you change your mind after climbing the first section.
- Yellow is the steeper but faster way down. (approx. 30-45 min)
- Yellow trail can also be used up for those who want to go to the top without climbing Munkstigen. (approx. 1-2 hours)
- Green is the longer way down, but with a little more view than the shorter way. (usually 1-2 hours)