Skip to content
- The via ferrata is the light blue markings. Qualified safety equipment is required for the climb, both a climbing harness and a helmet. Always stay connected to the wire with the carabiner clips.
- The white is an alternative route. If you decide to bypass one of trickier part of the path, or if you change your mind and want to take the trip down again.
- Yellow is the shorter but steeper way down. (generally 30-45 min)
- The yellow path can also be taken for people who wants to get to the top without climbing the via ferrata. (generally 1-2 hours)
- Green is the longer route down, with more scenery. (generally 1-2 hours)